Getting The Most Out of Your Membership
Welcome to the League City Regional Chamber of Commerce! Your membership investment is the first step in establishing a partnership with area businesses and leaders in the community. We hope that as a member you will get the most out of your membership and take full advantage of all that we have to offer, so here is a list of things you can do that will ensure just that!
- Join us at our networking events, such as Monthly Luncheons and Business After Hours, where you can meet many other members.
- Attend an upcoming "Coffee with the President" to learn more about whats happening at your Chamber.
- Check out the "Member Center" section on the left hand side. In this section you can post events your company is hosting, job listings, and hot deals, register for events, view an online directory of chamber members, and much more! For your login credentials, please call 281.338.7339
- Read the Weekly Tell-U-Gram email blast for Chamber news and events. If your interested in advertising, take advantage of our weekly Member to Member email blasts or increase visibility by an ad in the MOMENTUM magazine.
- Join a committee and volunteer for events and opportunities that meet your interests and share your expertise. Interact with other members of the Chamber.
- Business Leader membership level and higher can host a Ribbon Cutting, where we invite the membership to come to your place of business to join in the festivities, network and learn more about your business.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership, please feel free to call or email us. We look forward to working with you!
Interested in learning more? Contact the Chamber office at 281.338.7339